- Any information transmitted by the Parties to each other when using the resources of the Site is confidential.
- The user gives permission to the site Administration to collect, process and store their personal data, as well
as to send text and graphic advertising information.
- The parties undertake to comply with this agreement governing the legal relationship associated with the
establishment, modification and termination of the confidentiality regime in respect of personal information of
the Parties and not to disclose confidential information to third parties.
- The site administration collects two types of information about the User:
- the personal information which User knowingly disclose the Administration of the Site in order to use
the resources of the Site;
- technical information automatically collected by the software when you visit the Site. When A user
visits the support Site, information from the standard server logs becomes available automatically. This
includes the IP address of the User\'s computer (or proxy server, if it is used to access the Internet),
the name of the Internet provider, the domain name, the type of browser and operating system,
information about the site from which the User made the transition to the Site, the pages of the Site
that the User visits, the date and time of these visits, the files that the User downloads. This
information is analyzed programmatically in aggregated (impersonal) form to analyze site traffic, and is
used in the development of proposals for its improvement and development. The connection between the IP
address and the User\'s personal information is never disclosed to third parties, except in cases where
it is required by the legislation of the country of residence of the User.
- The site administration takes the protection of the User\'s personal data very seriously and never provides the
User\'s personal information to anyone, except when it is expressly required by the authorized state body (for
example, at the written request of the court). All personal information of the user is used to communicate with
Him, to execute the transaction concluded between the Users of the Site using the resources of the Site, to
analyze site traffic, to develop proposals for its improvement and development and can be disclosed to other
third parties only with his permission.
- The site administration protects the User\'s personal information, using generally accepted security methods to
ensure the protection of information from loss, distortion and unauthorized distribution. Security is
implemented by network security software, access control procedures, the use of cryptographic means of
that are stored on the User\'s computer through a web browser. On the computer used by the User to access the
Site, cookies may be recorded, which will be used for automatic authorization in the future, as well as for the
collection of statistical data, in particular about site traffic. The site administration does not store
personal data or passwords in cookies. The user has the right to prohibit the storage of cookies on the computer
used to access the Site by configuring your browser. It should be borne in mind that all services using this
technology may not be available.